Larderello Group intends to be acknowledged as a QHSE industry leader in all sectors in which it operates by providing innovative solutions, meeting needs of our customers in line with the global principles of sustainable development and QHSE management systems.
We conduct our business with respect and care for the environment and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or citizens around the world.
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements and the appropriate international standards.
We provide high quality products and services to make our customers successful and to add value to our business.
We provide an environment for open and transparent communications of QHSE matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling the needs of our company and our customers.
We provide the resources necessary to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Larderello Group will:
- Integrate QHSE into corporate strategies and processes
- Manage QHSE effectively by developing, implementing and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, integrated management system
- Assess and manage the QHSE risks of the business throughout product life and the environmental effects of past practices
- Measure QHSE performance and develop annual and long-term QHSE objectives to achieve continuous and sustainable improvement
- Develop, issue, review and implement plans for safety and environmental protection such as to minimize the risk of major accidents
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through Audit and strive for compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, the rules governing the Nuclear Industry and the applicable guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry
- Address QHSE issues and their impact on practises, processes and products to align our Business with public and customer expectations
- Promote QHSE awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders by informing, consulting, training and advising
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles.
Huge economic and population growth worldwide in the second half of the twentieth century aggravated the factors that threaten health and environment. Ozone depletion, climate change, fouling of natural resources, and extensive loss of biodiversity and habitat are everyday topics.
As company with a high attention at innovative and sustainable solutions, Larderello Group developed also strategies that can aim to improve the production energies efficiency working on renewable and recycling resources.
Following the 12 principles of green chemistry, Larderello Group has implemented a production procedure to create less waste and pollution minimizing environmental and economic impacts.
The promotion of green actions within all production plants around the world aims to sustain a better future world.
This vision is deployed through an integrated Quality, Health, Environment and Safety system (QHSE).
- Environmental Certification ISO 14001
- Quality system certification ISO 9001
- Health and Safety certification OHSAS 18001
- Food safety Standar Certification FSSC 22000
- Fertilizer Quality Certification
- PAMIRA Climate Protection Certificate